Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Impossible Project

12.13.10

You may or may not know that I am a polaroid film enthusiast (mildly) - I actually have a polaroid camera, that I am essentially afraid to use, because of the fact that polaroid no longer produces film for the instant cameras (huge buzzkill). 

I recently stumbled across The Impossible Project, and thus now feel confident and courageous enough to take some more pics with my camera (I have in my capacity a max possibility of 15, and so far I have taken 1 accidental photo turned sideways of a doorframe in my house...i actually love the pic, and have it up in my office). It feels good to know a small group of passionate people are out there taking this bull by the horns and producing their own polaroid film for the sheer love of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment